Can you help me to summary ( one or two paragraph, that's ok ), or short restatement of the main events in Camp Harmony?

and can you give me a Reference, just reference, about a brief summary of the main events in " In Response to Executive Order 9066 "?

I have some question, too, and I don't have any times to answers all question, I'm so busy now... Can you help me some more question? I think you agree to help me...

Sone says her camp " was hopefully called Camp Harmony ". Do you think the name is appropriate? Support your oppinion with evidence from the text. Find several details the describe the condition in Sone's camp. Using these details, make a generalization about the Japanese American internment camps.

Pretend you are Sone or the speaker of " In Response to Executive Order 9066 ". Write a letter to president Franklin D.Roosevelt to persuade him to cancel Executive Order 9066 and allow you and your family to go home. ~> this is just reference, that's ok, I can rely on it to do with my own word, but I'm not copy all.

Thanks a lot, have a nice Friday! ^^~.