Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do girls complain about there rights?

1) they dont have the right to be drafted- after that no if and or buts you dont have the right to be drafted you dont deserve equal rights
    2) Men...well in society isn't able to hit a women- i find this bullshit if a women was to hit me i'd hit her eye for an eye
    3) I actually think they have more rights

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For many women the desire for more power is a bodily flesh nature. It goes completely against what God desires for MOST women in the Bible (there are exceptions). It's in a womans best interests that she's a) tamed by her father as a girl b) fights against this desire for personal power over men as it will pervert her.

Most women are not born submissive, since the fall of man, men and women have not been born perfect. Star sign character traits, positive and negative are evidence for this.

Rights can be split into 3 categories........

1. Human rights... Controlled by men and women who have free will. People in the West are allowed by fellow humans better human rights than those that live in the East. (influenced by humans who aren't perfect)

2. Gods moral rights..... What God has deemed as Good in his sight and what is Evil and is not from him.

3. Civil rights...... What governments have deemed is the right thing to do. (influenced by humans who aren't perfect)

According to the Bible we lost all our rights when we rebelled against God at the fall of man. Christians are slaves to Christ and Gods will, but in return are saved by a God that is at the root of all that is good.

http://www.youtube.com/user/reviveourhearts

mr. scorpio
    you are half right.

women have it easier than men in society.
    1)back in the day, men were drafted and had to risk their lives out in the war while women were at home cooking and cleaning for their children. i'm pretty sure the men that were drafted would much rather be at home cooking and cleaning then being at war.

2)yes, men aren't allowed to hit women, but woman are allowed to hit men. it is mostly allowed because society thinks women can't slap/hit as hard as a guy can. so, if a guy and a woman were to both hit each other, about 75% of the time, the guy would do more damage to the woman.

3) yes, they probably do have more rights. but it is more fair to say that women are more discriminated against in society than men, and it has been this way since the bible was written, the bible discriminated against women and gays (why do you think gays are still being discriminated against? because of the bible... its has been around for centuries and people are used to it, just like they are use to discriminating against women).

my point is, every type of person (women, men, gays, people of different race) have been discriminated against, and unfortunately... today there are still people who have superior rights than others.

1. draft - yeah that sucks. when does it start up again? will it start up again? or are we holding on to the past to tightly? Either way and what ever your answers. it's a double standard I have females in the military they have to go over seas and risk their lives i know it's not a draft. but they are fighting for your freedom right now. to toype the words and guess what she don't have balls between her legs!!!
    2. I don't think anyone should hit anyone. but if i hit a man he should hit me back. I'm all for it. men are smart it's not like they are going to be stupid and hit someone so hard they go to jail.. due to men being stronger than most women of their size and most men are bigger anyway!
    3. I think we have more silent rights. as you mention don't hit the ladies. who wins the babies, who has the rights over the unborn, and so many many many more!
    all this shows us is that we are naturally different that means we are ment to do different things!
    equal rights! well a right is a right but i still think we are breed to do different things.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the feminists told them they have less rights and they seem to believe whatever they are told.

1) I say if they are screaming about wanting to fight in real wars, then so be it-- let them see how "empowering" 5th degree burns are from a thermobaric bomb. I'd prefer that women didn't see frontline combat, but I'm just making a point.

2) How about men and women not being allowed to hit anyone-- that's supposed to be the law...
    For me to hit a woman, she would either have be capable of doing to me great harm or kick me in the nuts.

3) You think? LoL, well you are right on that one. They have way more "rights"-- privileges-- and no responsibility .

Kerrie F
    penis envy

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) I don't know anything about drafting so I'm going to skip this one right out.

2) I think this is despicable ... if a woman attacks a man, I don't see why he should not be entitled to defend himself. Obviously, violence from either gender is NEVER acceptable, but I think yes, the law is very prejudiced towards men in this sense. A friend of mine used to have an abusive mother who would attack her husband with golf clubs and baseball bats - a few times he attempted to restrain her and pinned her to the bed, only to have the police and Women's Aid knocking on his door accusing him of "violence" and "abuse".

3) Absolutely. Society completely focuses on women's rights and what they want. Take a good look at the relationships around you - who is the dominant partner? Who is always telling the other what to do and what they want? More often that not it is women, however, if it was men being this demanding they are considered "controlling", "abusive" or "misogynistic/chauvinistic".

Not all girls complain. I'm happy with the rights I've got, but I do not feel that it is balanced towards men.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What draft? Why do people complain about something that is non-existent?

I'd not hit you, therefore you'd not hit me...moot point

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everyone complains about their rights

apparently

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everyone complains about their rights

apparently

Quick Reply Quick Reply