Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you unlock a contract blackberry storm 2?

I have the brand new blackberry storm 2 9520 and want to know if it is possible to unlock it? obviously have my vodafone sim that is the contract sim that came with the phone but want to know if its the phone that gets locked?? or the sim?? if you unlock the phone? can i put my 02 sim card in my blackberry storm 2 9520 if i get its unlocked?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie R View Post
    I have the brand new blackberry storm 2 9520 and want to know if it is possible to unlock it? obviously have my vodafone sim that is the contract sim that came with the phone but want to know if its the phone that gets locked?? or the sim?? if you unlock the phone? can i put my 02 sim card in my blackberry storm 2 9520 if i get its unlocked?

Yes it is possible to unlock your Blackberry 9520 Storm 2. If a phone comes with a contract Sim then the lock get issued on the phone not on the Sim. So you have to unlock your phone. If your phone get unlocked once with a permanent unlocking solution then you can use your O2 Sim or any other GSM Sim with your phone. Use unlock code to unlock your Blackberry 9520 storm 2 . Get the code from the site Unbblock.com and unlock it yourself using unlocking instructions which is given in the site itself.

Unregistered

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information