Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Nathan W

Window Not working: 2001 Buick Regal: Window switches or motors or regulators, what

do I need? My driver front window has a mind of its own. It rolls down by itself. Then it won't let me roll it up. The guy who is fixing it soon said it gets power (he hooked up some gadget) and that it needs a window switch.

However, the back right window does not get any power. He said it needs a motor.

Two questions:
    1) Is he correct with both the motor and the switch being the problems.
    2) Most important question... I got the motor but it does not come with the regulator, is this a problem?
    Believe it or not, I asked the same question on here under a different name over a year ago! I only got 1 response, this is what the guy said:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApdWVUfGJSG7ZTT6HXxK1hRIzKIX;_ylv=3?qid =20061126092454AAjq6yk

Tim B
    is the right rear getting power to the switchif not check for a broken wire does sound like switch on ft by the way is the window lockout on for the rear windows if so you wont get no power to rear

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information