Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

On Vodafone, here in the UK, how do I block someones phone number on my mobile phone?

I have a Nokia 5800 . I just called Vodafone they say they can not block individual numbers. Is there anything i can do on my Phone to bar a number thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure Vodafone CAN block callers to your phone. Try calling again and speaking to someone else.
    However, you can do this yourself. If you go to your calls section, you can set your phone to only receive calls from specific numbers. It might take a while to sort out but you can make a list accepting phone calls from the people you want to accept them from, and keep the number you don't want calls from out of the list. They will not be able to contact you.
    Sorry if that wasn't very easy to understand, try reading instructions which came with your phone. I've done this plenty of times on my BlackBerry, old Sony Ericcsson and Nokia (and I'm on Vodafone)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vodaphone are lying. By law all phone companies MUST have this facility. If someone is harassing you, tell the police, and then phone vodaphone with the incident number and they are obliged to block it from connecting to your phone

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information