Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    gun_blade03

If I am to chose what I would join, which is best: Air Force, Army or Navy?

I want to help my friend who wants to enter the military. He wants to join the best among the three. What are the "advantages and disadvantages" or "pros and cons" of each. Thanks for your help.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    take a sensation seeking scale

WILYP42
    it is a persons choice,go with what suits you,but do not forget the Marine Corps,if you really want to be one of the best you have to include the Marines, if you do not consider the Marines then you may never know if you have the balls to be a true warrior,most people who avoid the Marines are the ones who lack the self confidence to accept the hardest challenge our military can offer short of special forces,people say Marines are cocky,wrong Marines are self-confident and sure of their abilities and those of their fellow Marines,that is why the Marines present joining the corps as a challenge and privelage reserved for the few who have what it takes,rather than ramble on about bonuses and job placement,they want you to rise to the challenge of earning the title of Marine before you earn the honor of going any further.You have to prove you deserve the title of U.S.Marine.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All branches are good, of course it depends on what your friend wants to do. as far as what that other person said about the Army not requiring that much knowledge, thats B,S, Trust me, a person in combat arms needs even more knowledge and a whole lot of courage to have to be able to make life and death decisions not only for him but for his fellow soldiers.

again it depends on where your friends interests lie, buit they are all good.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information