Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manning

Can someone tell me how spending two years at a POW camp qualifies Mccain to be

president? So if I go to Iraq and get kidnapped for two years, I get to be President?

Old Scout
    Senator McCain has been on the Senate Foreign Relations committee longer than you've been alive. That should qualify him.

Larry Sinclair
    Bed wetter Barack spent two years in an Indonesian madrasa while McCain spent 5yrs at the Hanoi Hilton getting tortured. McCain has hemoroids that have more presidential experience than Obama.

andy g
    Only requirements are age (35) and natural born citizen This issue of being a POW is brought up by the left for some unknown reason

Sean G
    First off igoramous it wasnt 2 years it was 5-1/2.

secondly, Obama has even less qualifications than Pee Wee Herman to be president

The left has no way to make Obamas appalling lack of record, experience look good in comparison, so they have to belittle a man who for 5.5 years was tortured.

Way to go Libs, your true color (YELLOW) is showing.

commish is fake
    We can only hope for part one, skip part two.

cohistoryteacher
    It was 5 1/2 years as a POW and I think his other 30+ years as a public servant, in both the Navy and the Senate, kind of also count...for something.

DAYDOOM
    5.5 years and that alone would not qualify anyone, 20 years in the US Senate would though.

Yo it's Me
    The other 18 years of his career as a Naval Officer (plus his 4 years at the Naval Academy) and all of his years in the Senate surely count for something too.

Greg
    He was a POW for 5.5 years. He was a House representative from 1982 to 1986, and he's been in the Senate since 1992. He has some political experience (14 years).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information