Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do you build a business website? do you hire a professional, or is it...

...something you can do yourself? I have just started a business and I'm planning to launch in online , but I need a website.
    Do you need tu buy a domain? Do you require a specific software? Can I do it myself, or do I have to hire a web designer? Thanks!

Unregistered
    There are three main steps to creating a own website.
    1) Register Domain Name
    2 ) Design your website
    3)Host your website site I have designed my own web site by using website builder tool. I got this website builder tool 9cubehosting.com from this site at free of cost. Here i have registered my domain name and also hosted my sites. So they are providing this web site builder tool at free of cost. Then i made a colorful web site.Now my websites are very good look.

You can also registered your domain name and hosted your website from this site. Then get website builder tool at free of cost. Using this builder tool you can make your website in your own style.Important thing there is no technical knowledge is needed for create that website. Any one can easily designed our web site in our own style.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information