Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Plz dont judge serious dream problem?

now i swear on my life this is no joke, im not mucking around on here just to waste peoples times! but sometimes i have a dream about something eg 1 time i dreamed about me getting in trouble at school and then a week later it happened, no jokes! its happened a few times like 4-7 times and i cant change it whatever i dream will happen, has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?!
    people, thanks forthe fast answers, but some of you dont understand like for the example i gave, i hadnt been in trouble all that year and then after the dream like a week later the exact same thing in the dream ahppned, not one thing different =[

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you dream about something mundane then it will eventually happen. You have probably been in trouble before, so it is always possible it could happen again. There is nothing extraordinary about that. Now if you dreamed that your vacuum exploded and lime sherbet came out, and that happened the next day, you might have something to worry about.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it happens to lots of people.

you'll have to decide what it means for yourself, it all depends on what you think dreams are.
    youre going to get all kinds of different answers from people who are convinced they are right for whatever reason they feel like using. but youre still the only one whos dreaming these dreams and youre the only one who can decide what they mean/are.

Id say Yes, im sure it has happened to many people. Your thoughts effect your dream. So if you were thinking about it alot. You will dream about it. Then it will happen. Sometimes ironic sometimes not ironic. It has happened to me before too.

pookie_bear_112
    well this mightt mean your are physic an i wouldconsult your parent about it and have them get you tested hope i helped ! ( :

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last night, I dreamed I was going to answer this question and here it is! Just kidding.

It sounds like what your experiencing is self-fulfilling prophecies. Meaning you are subconsciously causing the end result dictated by the end result of your dream. In other words, you are not psychic, you just dream of something and then wake up and do what you dreamed of.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its normal..dreams do come true often times, maybe your dream was trying to warn you, and did you tell your dream to anyone when you had it becasue they say dreams come true when you let them out or you interpert them, for example say you had a dream that you where dead, often times this dream means you are going to have a longer life, some people however are very evil and it depends on there intentions they would interpert this as something like you are going to die soon or someone in your family is going to die and it does happen so if it is a bad dream its best to keep it a secret. if you had a dream that you where going to get introuble it was a warning to be careful and to stay out of trouble.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    your the guy from heroes!!!!!!! Yata!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That happens alot to me , its a strange thing, sometimes if i think to myself about something it happens, like the phone.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That happens alot to me , its a strange thing, sometimes if i think to myself about something it happens, like the phone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information