Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if you don't want to live for free of the tax payers in a trailer, get a f*cking JOB.
    I wish that was true. I really really do.

Is there any truth to the FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS that our being set up in the USA?

For those of you who dont know about the subject, the FEMA Concentration Camps are supposedly being set up to start killing off the US population. I would be 100% skeptical if it wasnt for all the youtube posts and for the fact you can actually find some of them on google maps! So what are your opinions?
    Alright well even if they are meant for emergency situations and disasters why are some of said to have gas chambers?
    To those ppl who cant read!! Show me exactly where i stated i believe in UFOS or Bigfoot or any other conspiracy for that matter? CAn you find it NO!! I DO NOT WANT TO HERE YOUR IDEAS ON ANY OTHER SUBJECT OTHER THAN FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!

ALTHOUGH YOU MAY FEEL YOUR OPINIONS ARE GREATLY WANTED I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY ARE NOT!!
    To that guy who asked Im from El Paso TX dont know how that helps you but since you answered my question i answered yours.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information