Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

why doesnt my girlfrind like having sex with me any more!!!!?

ok im 18 and so is she. so when we where just dating we had lots of sex and good sex!
    well when she got pregnant we still had sex! but she had a problem after the baby was born she was on her period for 6 months and she would stop we then stoped having sex, now its been about 7 months later and we have sex like 1 to twice a month im 18 and my hormones be kicking in alot (horny) but i try to get her in the mood of u doing some thing but she always tells me she dnt feel like it! so i dnt know wuts wrong?????

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That could be her birth control. If she's on birth control, that is. That can really mess with a girls hormones BIG TIME.
    Also, she may not have been having orgasms when you do have sex.
    Most women do not have orgasms during penetration (look it up, it's true, only 20-30% of women can, most women fake their orgasms). Women need to have clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and that just doesn't occur very often during penetration. However, she can orgasm from oral sex. All women ca. I know you don't want to believe that your girlfriend isn't having orgasms. You are going to take it personally and think that i am insulting your sexual prowess, but it's the truth, and it has little to do with the man. It's the way that we women are built. Most of us just cannot orgasm during sex.
    If you don't give her oral on a regular basis, try doing that for her. If done correctly, she will orgasm, which will make her want to be sexual with her more often. Good luck.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man you really f ed up bad. You're 18 and you had a kid! What were you thinking man, not having sex is the least of your problems.

llvll4ryam
    i cant even imagine it , you both have a kid ? maybe you are not take the responsibilty of child as much as she wants . show more attention to her and help her , maybe she`s upset !!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she had a baby. That's a lot of stress. stop being so horny, and help her. it's your fault she had a baby. unless you're not. which would also explain the issue.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, first thing is first, your girl just had a baby. Yes you are horny but her and your baby's welfare should come before your bed privileges. As her body has only just matured, pregnancy and birth was a massive massive thing for her. Then she gets used to being a mother, to you Beautiful baby girl or boy and all she gets from you. Is i wanna have sex, give me sex, i have needs woman. You were also responsible for bringing this baby into the world and your first priority should be dad. When her body recovers and things settle, you will get a sex life back, but you have to be patient and supportive. Surely you know how to deal with yourself, so get used to your right and left hand again

Dude, her hormones are probably all out of whack considering the period issue, and the new baby issue. The best thing that you can do is to help her with the baby. I know you are 18, and I know how your hormones are too, but there are bigger things happening with you two than you getting sex. Be a father, be a man, and do what you have to do to help her out and make the family work.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information