Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer - fujitsu...

...siemens amilo pro v2035? I spilt tea on the keyboard of my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro 2035 laptop. After that it wouldnt turn on for a while, and when it did it said that there was no operating system. So I continued to try to install a fresh XP on it. In setup, after pressing enter to install a fresh copy of XP, a messaying saying ''Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer."

I don't know what to do or how to fix this!
    I tried burning a new windows XP CD with nlite but this didn't work. Im not sure if I actaly burnt it wrongly though, as in the part where it asks you for any drivers you want to include, I didn't know which drivers, and where to get them?

Anyway, if someone could help me fix this I'd be very

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are many solutions one involving downloading the SATA RAID Bios putting it on a floppy and pressing F6 when you start installing windows XP unfortunately my new computer i just got doesn't have a Floppy Disk Drive . There is a program called nLite install it, run it, insert your XP cd (assuming you have your old computer lying down somewhere, or borrow someone elses), create a folder somewhere on your computer to put the files on the cd onto, let it do its thing, then you come to a screen with 8 tabs select the Drivers Tab and the Bootable ISO, on the next page at the bottom there is a button that says insert insert the drivers you downloaded (extract them first), it asks to start the process, say yes (shouldn't take too long), next is where you create the ISO files with your drivers, click make ISO (or whatever it says, should take 2-3 minutes) then click next, finish install Magic Iso, Open your ISO image, burn it onto a DVD and it should work fine, for more info Google the Error Message Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer, there are heaps of fixes there

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You done broke it, kid. Take it to a shop, and bring plenty of money.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information