Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the x-tc too! Even though I have had numerous problems with it I still like it. Lets see the center button for when the phone is closed goes retarded and when i push it it it wont work. Um the left and right keys got stuck like 2 times, mines does restart at wierd moments and as for the beeping I fixed it. The beep was REALLY loud and REALLY annoying but I managed to stop it. I dont hate VM, but they have some issues they need to work out :/

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some problems you have had with your Kyocera X-tc? does yours suck too?

I am now on my 4th phone! Im looking for another phone and network to change 2 also so if you have any good ones let me no. I love my full KEYBOARD.

My lists of problems ( are they common to you as well?)
    Phone #1
    it beeped at me for no reason every 10 minutes. It also restarted itself when ever it felt like it.

Phone #2 refurbished: also turned off when ever it felt like it.

Phone #3 I was told it would be bran new but it was also refurbished. the 2-8 buttons where stuck down to where you had to push really hard for them to work.

Phone # 4 my current one. Of course Loves to randomly turn its self off. "oh are you making a phone call? let me restat" Bi**h! "oh are you in the middle of a text? let me restart" Cu*t!

Do you have these problems? Do you also hate Virgin Mobile?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the x-tc too! Even though I have had numerous problems with it I still like it. Lets see the center button for when the phone is closed goes retarded and when i push it it it wont work. Um the left and right keys got stuck like 2 times, mines does restart at wierd moments and as for the beeping I fixed it. The beep was REALLY loud and REALLY annoying but I managed to stop it. I dont hate VM, but they have some issues they need to work out :/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information