Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Theres a website called phonezoo.com you can search ringtones and make your own from MP3s And it will send them in a text to your phone

The beauty of being numb

Is there any way for me to get ringtones FREE OF CHARGE to my Virgin Mobile cell phone?

I need to get ringtones for my phone, and i need to be able to get them for free, is there anyway to do this without going online from my phone; because that uses up my minutes. Is there a website i can acces from my computer to do this? And if i must, what site can i visit on my phone?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Theres a website called phonezoo.com you can search ringtones and make your own from MP3s And it will send them in a text to your phone

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used ventones.com for a long time now, and it has worked well for me. Ventones is a site that allows you to use your own MP3 music to make your own personal ringtones. After you make a tone, you can send it to your phone via a text message, and from there you can download it into your phone. I don't know if it works for Virgin Mobile, but you can give it a try.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

imported_**Maria**
    I've used ventones.com for a long time now, and it has worked well for me. Ventones is a site that allows you to use your own MP3 music to make your own personal ringtones. After you make a tone, you can send it to your phone via a text message, and from there you can download it into your phone. I don't know if it works for Virgin Mobile, but you can give it a try.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information