Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lee d

Why do so many kids like harry potter? But no one I know?

anything having to do with harry potter has made billions billions of dollars around the world, but I dont know any kids that like it. who and where are these kids and what do they like about harry?

Blondehottie
    I SERIOUSLY AM IN LOVE WITH HARRY POTTER! many kids like it just for the books, but i love the movies!

Heather B
    There isn't just ONE thing that not only kids but adults like about Harry Potter there are a ton of things! J.K. Rowling created this amazing world full of magic and fun. It's just awesome!! Because I've read the books I like them better than the movies, but if I had just seen the movies I would have liked them either way!!!
    With the books you really feel a connection to each of the characters and it evokes so many emotions from you. And they are really great page turners. One of my favorite series of books ever!!!

Claire
    I've read them all!!!!! I LOVE him sooooo much. I guess we love him because he is so nobule. In the end he sacrifices himself. And then comes back. I also LOVE the movies even tho there not as good as the books. I think we also love him because thinking about a place like Hogwarts is soooooo cool. Doing magic and stuff intregs me. I can't imagen life without Harry, Ron, and Hermoine. In the end Ron and her kiss!!!! It is just soo awesome!!!!!!!

sian
    i loveeee harry potter.

no idea why though.

AJwest2
    cause reality is boring

chobalobba
    i'm 46 and i love harry potter,

Celeste
    It's not just for kids!

I don't know what it is about Harry Potter, but it's amazing.

Sugar_Spice_Nothing Nice
    Omg i know!! Like ONE of my friends liked Harry Potter but like that's it. In fact, almost everyone I know DISlikes it. Yet it's like everywhere you go?

bookworm_382
    I'm 26 and I love the series. It's not just kids. heck for the last two books, I went to Krogers at midnight when it was released to make sure I got it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information