her? my husband invites me to his bro's house-i go and the wife dog's me hard cord and when i say hello she ignores me i try talking to her while every one is there in the living room and she ignores me, but dont care i still go but dont bother to say hello anymore, i just pretent she's not there. would u still go? what would u say to her? she invites us to go camping too and it's all the same, we were invited to go camping for the 4th of july but we aren't going.we were talking before just fine not until last yr. i left my hubby then we got back togther, he followed us to california and left them behind-maybe she's mad cause he loves me. she's the type that wants all the attention does not matter by whom. what do u think.i do feel very weird going to her home and ignoring her and her doing the same.
i dont want to ask her what's up cause i really dont feel like getting into it with her-had before and it gets pretty ugly by phone and in person i could imagine-cat fight!!-i'm pregnant so dont want to push it.