Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Shernon G

honda spada vt250 clutch cable part number?

i am looking for the clutch cable for my honda spada vt250. can anyone help with the part number of the clutch cable.. i have no dealer where i live so i need to get it shipped in from another country

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Shernon - I know you posted some time ago and I'm sure you are fixed up by now, but I have recently had the same query and wasn't successful in finding an answer on any forums etc, so for the possible benefit of others to follow I will tell you what I found. Like you, my clutch cable bust and, like you, I found that the part is not manufactured any more. I got the part number OK from the Internet, and also from 2 dealers, but they couldn't obtain one. I even tried Wemoto in the UK, who claim to have thousands of clutch cables in stock, but they couldn't advise me whether one from another bike would fit. So I took a punt and bought a clutch cable for the VTR250 - part number 22870-KFK-730 - and found that it fits. Fits perfectly, in fact - it is identical to the original. So there - no problem. The VTR is still made, so Spada owners shouldn't have any problems getting clutch cables. Other parts, I'm not so sure. Particularly serious engine parts, and also brake discs - the Spada has different ones from the VTR250.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information