Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

another news flash! mayweather will fight a super fly-weight!?

if mayweather doesn`t fight smaller and older nate campbell. he will fight super fly-weight Vic Darchinyan. this is outrageously crazy! he doesn`t want to fight paulie who got no power, he doesn`t want to fight rick hatton`s brother (a nobody). now he has some issues about nate campbell`s team. if this fight doesn`t happen. he fights a much smaller guy! Vic Darchinyan! floyd mayweather fans! is this what you call P4P king

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude that is un-freaking believable!!!

This dude is such a coward!!!!!! We as fans should organize and boycot this guy!!!

This guy is the biggest coward to ever disgrace the sport of Boxing, and sports writters, and the fans need to call this coward out, and tell him to fight a legitamte opponent

like,... Paul Williams

BleacHie
    I cant believe this, and its almost like a dream. I wake up and read the news on Yahoo sport and say... "yo this much be a joke right? Maybe someone trying to flame Floyd." But I guess its real as it get.

I dont know why Floyd is fighting some old beat up guy coming from a lightweight. To my thinking, I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. has some brain damage from going in to the fight with Pacman without laying a punch. Maybe Pacquiao scare him so much that his head is fuuccked up.

Beside the brain damage that is spreading all over his head, he have a bad advisor by his side telling him to pick on a small guy and make EZ money from his fan. He is a shame to Boxing world. I dont even want to hear about that niiggga NO MORE. End of him!!!

Jaydee_28
    this is a BIG JOKE! haha..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NEWS FLASH! "Cotto's" available Floyd! no need to fight Lightweights. as you said before his a "damaged goods".. so why not fight him!

alphadelicious
    Where did you get this from? Kevin Iole was clearly joking when he said that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THat's a joke right? That's got to be some sick joke? He can dispose of Darchinyan in his sleep. Hey if that's true, Ivan Calderon probably ranks higher pound for pound. Maybe he should fight him?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that won't happen, and I'm wondering where you got that from...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, sorry bro for asking the same question, since your entry got first, I just have mine deleted =) I'll just put a star so my contacts can point to this.

Back to the question. Yes, the dude is coward I'm really irritated by the decision of his management team and like what kevin lole has mentioned in the article he needs to console to other "good" advisers.

Well, does he need the advice anyway? I think not. He knows what division he's currently in and you are ranked at that weight class, why pick 3-4 weight classes smaller and be ranked a Welterweight? That's ridiculous.

I'd push my 3 YO son to fight lil Floyd. Kinda fair for him I think.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information