...No Charge for Car? Just the fee for getting wrecker to bring it to my house. They told me soon as they got the title back from the License place they would call me to come get it. Ok but the car had to be moved by Friday after thanksgiving so I had a wrecker bring it to my house. Cost us $150 dollars. Then now her it is Jan15, and still NO title. I have had one headache after another fighting with them. I finally started making some calls and found out they do not have a title NEVER did. It was her husbands car she had nothing to do with it. The Car was not paid for he still owes $335 on it. And so I got ahold of a Wrecker Service the Car Belongs to and found out his wife gave me a basically Stolen Car. So I got that all straight with the Police and they got me out of the middle of it. And the Wrecker Service was coming for the Car Wednesday. Well here it is Friday still have the Car. No Title now I find out he owes $1000 on the Car.Was to pay it off Maonday get the title and yet nothing. How can I get them to come get this car. I am SO DONE. After 3 months of I'm DOING this or that. They said they are making payments, I talked to the Wrecker service and he was to come pay for the car but yet nothing. Can I press charges on the Wrecker Service and the Guy who gave me the car or not. I have a Stress disorder and this has really messed with my Health.