Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    crazy_pyro92
    it probably hurts cause some of the hair is growing back.and their like needles cause they are small and straight.it probaly just itches extremely bad.it will probably stop hurting in a few days..

sheila021
    it will grow back...I don't see how it hurts. It might itch..I would imagine most women shave "down there". what I've found that soothes the skin and cuts down on the bumps is by neutragena-I can't remember the name of it, but its like that bikini zone. You put it on after you shave and it makes it feel a lot better. Try that.

SRH
    Aw, you poor thing! It can itch and sting like hell - but this should go in a couple of days (damn hair down there grows back TOO quickly!)

I use Sudacrem antiseptic cream, which gets rid of all the itching and stops ingrowing hairs. It's in the baby section in UK supermarkets (a grey plastic tub with a white label). It's dead cheap and is for nappy rash! If it's good enough for a baby's bottom ,it's good enough for me!

Ashton E
    yup. its nbd it'll grow back just like under arm or leg hair or the hair on your head

joe
    i shaved my junk i had the same problem just a reaction to the shaving cream it will bee gone soon

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information