Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone 3GS Telus problem... help please.?

So long story short... basically my phone has full signal with everything looking like it works then randomly it would stop sending my texts to my friends then when this happens, it also triggers other things such as when people call me, after 2 rings says I'm unavailable... then during this time I also can't make outgoing calls, the screen would say calling but it would never connect (the ringing sound)... All this can be fixed if I turn 3G off then turn it on again... What's the issue here... I called telus they said everythings perfect on their end... sooo.... I just got this phone too like 2 weeks ago.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's always a very slim chance that the iphone you got is somewhat defective and it only occurs in like one in a million. When an iphone or any other phone has a problem, it usually presents itself within a month of it's usuge. So I would recommend taking it to Apple or somewhere else where they can check your iphone for problems. If they can, they'll fix it, if not, they'll give you a new one. Good luck and hope this helps!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's always a very slim chance that the iphone you got is somewhat defective and it only occurs in like one in a million. When an iphone or any other phone has a problem, it usually presents itself within a month of it's usuge. So I would recommend taking it to Apple or somewhere else where they can check your iphone for problems. If they can, they'll fix it, if not, they'll give you a new one. Good luck and hope this helps!

Unregistered

Re: iPhone 3GS Telus problem... help please.?

Hello, I have the exact same problems with my Iphone. I went to Apple store numerous times and they have replaced the phone 3 times but the problem still persists. Have you been able to find a solution?
    Thanks!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information