Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    xxhollywooduxx

i have a Droid by Eris i need to know how to set ringtones and some other things?

when i first got my Droid, whenever i would get a txt message a box would pop up that said who the message was from and some of what it said then had the options of reply, delete or ignore, now it doesnt do that, does anyone know how to make it come back?? and also i dont know how to set different ringtones for txt messages, or even if i can? someone please help me!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Id suggest RINGDROID in markets, download that app...

but to change your txt messages, open up your messages so you view all the threads of the people whom texted you. Then on the shortcut keys, (home, menu, back, search), press the menu button. Once thats open, messges alerts should be on the bottom, from there you should be able to change them.

Ringdroid lets you make your own ringtones, from any sound off your memory card(SD CARD), even from songs. It allows you to select sections of the song, and customize them into either alarm sounds, notifications, ringtones and alerts... one of the best apps in the market.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Id suggest RINGDROID in markets, download that app...

but to change your txt messages, open up your messages so you view all the threads of the people whom texted you. Then on the shortcut keys, (home, menu, back, search), press the menu button. Once thats open, messges alerts should be on the bottom, from there you should be able to change them.

Ringdroid lets you make your own ringtones, from any sound off your memory card(SD CARD), even from songs. It allows you to select sections of the song, and customize them into either alarm sounds, notifications, ringtones and alerts... one of the best apps in the market.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information