Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

3 Questions About Cingular?

1) I have an LG Shine and after 30+ min of use it will stop working. By stop working I mean it will not send messages, receive messages, call people, or receive calls. Ive tried turning it off for awhile, I even stopped using it for a month. I talked to a guy at cingular and he said that im a month past warranty so im screwed. What could I do?

2) While on the phone, it will randomly send me to another phone call somewhere on earth and I dont know why. Like i'll be on the phone with my girlfriend, then it will pause, and i'll here some guys voice saying something else and the call will end. This has happened twice in the past two days. Any ideas?

3) My sister told me that if i go to the main cingular store (not one in a mall) they will let me get a new phone a month early with the 2 year contract. Is this true?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1.) YOUR PHONE IS F***ED UP. YOU NEED TO REPLACE IT. DON'T ASK WHY, IT JUST DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. Probably it was you who damaged the phone, you clumsy.

2.) NOT EVEN CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION: Call and your'e in for the most frustratingly long and unuseful tech support experience of your lifetime. Cheers!

3.) YES. Since the company is screwing you with BAD service and crappy phones (a no-brainer excuse when demanding a new, discounted phone), it is only fair that you go to that store and screw them as well with endless complaining about how your phone doesn't work. Piece of advice: The store clerk will tell you this can only be done by calling customer service. Tell them you cannot get a new phone via mail b/c a.) you live in the wild and FedEx does not get there; b.) you do NOT have a credit card to make the purchase; c.) you just don't wanna wait... And ask for the store manager. Make a salesman's life miserable! Come on... we're counting on you...

Oh and by the way, it's the 'new' at&t Mobility, not Cingular (anymore).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information