Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

stay at home mom needs divorce advice. I do not have my own money to pay for a lawyer.?

I hope someone ou tthere is a lawyer and can help me. I want to know if I can move back to
    MA with our son. We live in CA. Could someone tell me where I can get a lawyer for cheap/free? I do not have any money of my own since I quit my job. Thank you

Re: stay at home mom needs divorce advice. I do not have my own money to pay for a lawye

There are some lawyers who will offer a consultation for free. However, others will charge a fee for the consultation. This fee may not be particular high but if you are consulting with several different divorce attorneys it can add up quickly. This is why it is so important to determine whether or not there is a consultation fee before you schedule the consultations. Once you have this information, you can determine how many attorneys you can afford to consult with.

Also, you can opt not to hire a lawyer and prepare to face divorce alone. There are lots of resources on the Internet that tackles on this particular topic so make sure you equip yourself with the right information before anything else.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information