Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    najia.

why are people so ignorant to judge Islam after hearing things from the media?

I've done a lot of research about Islam. I can HONESTLY say it is a very peaceful religion. Believe it or not the Koran is not only a book of religion but it is a book of science. I am very amazed to find scientific facts in the Koran written by Muhammed. (remember he was not educated) & those facts were found years later by the scientists. I really encourage you to read the Koran. It is very perfect (it is a finalization of the Torah and the Bible) IT DOES NOT PROMOTE TERRORISM. I know you have been hearing a lot about Muslims doing crazy things in the name of God. It is because they make extreme interpretions of the Koran. That is why they are called ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS! You need to understand the fact that Islam is a peaceful religion and there is no need to HATE Islam. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    PROUD SPANISH MUSLIM

I believe that Islam is, in essence, not a religion of terrorism.
    The trouble is, that terrorism is being committed, quite regularly, in the name of Islam.
    When terrorism has been committed in the name of Christianity, Christians all over the world condemn it in no uncertain terms. They do whatever they can to stop it. Even terrorists who belong to the Christian religion [e.g. in North Ireland] generally have to admit that Christianity does not permit or condone terrorism. They would admit that they are doing it for political and economic reasons, not for God's glory.
    So, where are all the true Muslims? Why don't we hear Muslims all over the world condemning acts of terrorism? Isn't it a blasphemy to commit such acts in the name of God?
    Maybe the real, decent Muslims are afraid to speak out. I could understand that. But if they are, it doesn't speak very well for their courage and devotion to God.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information