Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

100% ginuwine- none of ur friends business?

Where I can find the Ginuwine song that begins with a different song on ... something, something,... and maybe i can get a visit on monday.

Unregistered

Re: 100% ginuwine- none of ur friends business?

Hell yeah,man!I searched this song all over the internet.. And I coludn't find it!!!
    Damn it!
    Seems it's not released as a single,probably just a beat and a few lyrics on it that G was messin' with in the studio or so.. And I just can't get this.. Why would a superb song like that never has been released by Ginuwine???It's such a pitty.I'll be god damn!
    Just can't understand.. And why do people don't talk about it?I mean.. The beat iz just so off the fucking hook - sounds just incredbile!I keep listen these few seconds there on and on..
    The fuck iz the deal?

It's at the end of the "none of ur friends business" song on the 100% Ginuwine album..

Shorty,unlike? the things you see
    It seems we both so scared
    Well maybe I can get a visit on Monday
    Your off day..

Give me 24,give me 24
    Let me know 4 sure

Madalin - rrom-ania

_Hallo! _Hey,girl,wass up? _Yeah,who iz this? _This iz Tamy.You know you need 2 check your man. _Whatchu' talkin' about?What do you mean? _Yo,I seen him in the club with another girl.You should call him up! _Oh,yeah!You know what?I'ma call him right know! _Bye.

I can't belive this shit.He's always playin' damn games.. Ohmm!Wait 'till I talk with this motha' fucka'!

HA HA!Touchdown,boy!I told you - you can't mess with me..Ooo.. Yo,yo.. Turn it down,yo.Let me get the phone.

_Hallo! _Hallo. _Yo,wass up!Who iz this? _Who you think it iz? _Oh,wass up,baby?What's goin' on? _Oh,yeah - <<wass up,baby>>.U know.. Who iz the girl in your [truck ? - ceva de genul..]? _My..girl?WHAT???Girl in my [truck?] _You know damn well what I'm talkin' about.Don't start talkin'.. _Oh,boy!Wait a minute,wait a minute,wait a minute.. _No! _Which..Which one of your friends.. done told you some krazy stuff..?Probably it was Tamy's ass.U 'knaI'msayin'?I told you about her anyway!I told you what she tryed 2 do in that party,you 'knaI'msayin'? _You know what?Regardless.. _Listen,listen 2 all what I'm sayin' though!You.. WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Unregistered

And yo!Guess what I've discovered.. On Dr Dre's 2001,at the end of "Big ego's",there iz some smart-ass shit.. A song that alledgelly Hittman was havin' it on his answerin' machine.. It goes something like this:

"U look like [AC clean ?]/Bitch don't call here anymore no no,no no/Bitch don't call here anymore! - Word up,it's Hittman.I ain't at the crib right now so U can leave a name and number after the beep,unless iz Tamy's ugly ass.I'm fuckin' withchu'!"

YO!
    I bet all my money that he's talkin' about that bitch Tamy that appeared,that was at the end of "none of ur friends business" talkin' 2 Ginuwine's girl,lettin' her know that G was fuckin' some other bitch..

"Unless it's Tamy's ugly ass" - ain't this some shit?
    How many muh fuckerz,niggaz and bitchez out there noticed this shit?Huh?Damn.. Ain't I some fly-ass muh fucka'?
    Word iz bond,4 reel,4 reel!PEEECE!

Unregistered

I asked ginuwine about that

Man I met ginuwine and I made it a point to ask him and he said that everyone asks him that and he dont know what song that is... I think he was just rushing me to get to the next picture... I was disappointed

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information