Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If Mr

Bruno

If Mr

conflicts? I think he will have extreme difficulties in trying to find a "solution". He may be able to get the troops out of Iraq, but at what cost is hard to say. And I doubt he may be able to solve the Israelis-Arabs Muslims conflict much. However one thing I can say: he may open a "Pandora Box" directly, or indirectly more likely, that might push more people in this country to question what is USA's commitments with Israel. A commitment that has only brought this country much misgivings. Feedback, please.
    In case of doubts, I may vote for Mr. Obama. But I don't expect a "miracle" from him.

chand c
    Whether Obama or Hillary, actually no on is serious enough to resolve the festering conflict for both (Republican and Democrat) vested interests. How can you offend Israel which stands to lose once this issue is put to the bed.

kenoismygame
    Can't say for sure that he will solve the problem, but, I'm pretty sure that he will reduce the amount of instability that exists in the middle east.

Rock on, Obama!!

abdelazizahmed_taymour
    I don't know his abilities but living in Egypt just kilometers away from Israel (Palestine as we call it), he won't be able to resolve the conflict but I wonder after Israeli crimes why does the American government support Israel. I can't figure it out but I think Israel has been too far and it has to stop and for America's sake, the next president shouldn't be supporting Israel that much as Bush did.

Marvinator
    No. He has absolutely no experience in foreign affairs. He will be a joke.

William L
    if you ask me, alot of people say yes. I think that it is possible for him to get started on the peace making project, but many people say that it will take over 20 years to work out some peace. It will take at least eight to pull out all of our soilders from over there. I agree with these people. Now if mclain and obama get into the persidency and vice presidency, then we could possibly speed things up a little faster.

jim_n_ruth
    He will not be elected. In my opinion, he doesn't have experience enough to deal with international matters.

Carlos R
    The people of the Middle East have never, ever had completely peaceful relations. It doesn't matter who the President is (whether it's the president of the US, Costa Rica, Belgium, Rwanda, or any other country) - peace in that area is just not going to happen.

Jeff L
    You'd like that to be true but don't have the courage to admit that he might be better than anyone else. Anyway, he can't possibly be worse than the idiot who is the current White House resident.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information