Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swapping SIM card into Blackberry Curve 8310?

I have an HTC Fuze with AT&T as my carrier and I also have a blackbery curve 8310 that a friend gave to me. The curve works, and I really like the feel of it as a phone, and kind of consider it to be an expendable item, but I want to know if there would be any problems if I were to just toss my fuze's SIm card into it and use it as my phone on the weekends when I go out so I don't have to worry about losing a pricey piece of equipment. I have unlimited data and texting so I'm not worried about data charges, just if it would work, if AT&T/Blackberry would care, and suggestions regarding the matter, thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AT&T network is not going to care about the phone which you are using. So you can definitely swap your SIM card from HTC Fuze to Blackberry Curve 8310. But before swapping your SIM card, make sure that the Blackberry Curve 8310 is free from network restriction or locked to AT&T network itself. If your Blackberry Curve 8310 has been locked to some other network, you need to unlock it in prior. You can unlock a Blackberry Curve 8310 safer and easier using unique unlock code. You can get the unique unlock code for a Blackberry Curve 8310 from UnBBLock.com at affordable cost with an easy unlocking guide. Good luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information