Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    elsie.1912

The correct way to arrest a

terrorist? Police in Spain were so determined to get their man, they caught him in a way that had our police tried it the pc brigade would have slated them.
    Police in Spain had had terrorist attacks and are determined not to let anyone get away.
    Do you think they have more guts than our police, by putting the citizens before the criminal?.......i do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afOQymCodhE
    Resigned....with due respect, i once watched the police cruise slowly by two guys beating up a man in his 40's. they only intervened when the two assailants ran away. now thats what i call cowardice.
    David........LISTEN to the video at the end!!
    Mukto Mona......um....thanks for that.....i think!
    Dee.....im in the dark about Mukto as much as you are....maybe he got lonely on his own planet and came for a visit!

MMA
    UK police showed they have guts when they killed that innocent civilian Brazilian electrician!

Edit
    I didn't believe I could get thumbs up without absolute agreement with you (as you see in many answers) considering all disagreement is blocked...

Ellis
    Trouble is the main political parties in this country are too soft and only the BNP would enable our police to behave this way..so looks like we are just gonna have more of the same crap.

VELVET SS
    I agree with Whacky you dont want to mess with the Guardia .I have seen an armed police raid at the airport here in Spain where there were stingers on the road and AK 47s were banded about .Very scary but necessary to help stop the rising crime.

michele s
    you are so right

the policeman would be charged in UK

all those bleeding hearts would be rolled out to cry about this abuse of the terrorists human rights

the spanish police seem to know how to get their man....

Ern T
    Our police are as capable as any, maybe more so in some cases. The problem is the reactions they have to face from all those who want to score points. The media would criticise, the opposition would do the same. Our problem is no one in this country speaks up for it. You only have to look on this site, so many users focus on criticism and put downs, easy targets.

Ern T
    Our police are as capable as any, maybe more so in some cases. The problem is the reactions they have to face from all those who want to score points. The media would criticise, the opposition would do the same. Our problem is no one in this country speaks up for it. You only have to look on this site, so many users focus on criticism and put downs, easy targets.

HAZ
    bloody hell Elsie......i can't even form a proper answer yet but it all looks 'fair do's ' to me.......!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information