Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is NXT going to be live or pre-recored?

BQ-Does Miz almost sound like Jericho?
    BQ2- Will you be watching NXT?

Kawajai (Co-Owner of WYA)
    I think it will be pre-recorded.

BQ: Both of them are entertaining in the ring and AMAZING on the mic. I guess you could say that The Miz is sort of shaping up like Chris Jericho. I do think Miz will become a great main eventer on day and hopefully headline WresyleMania.

BQ2: I will be watching NXT. I think it will be a cool show. I would like to see how th pairings become especially Christian & Heath Slater and The Miz & Daniel Bryan.

Black Pyro
    pre-recored like ECW i think

BQ: a wannabe

BQ2: Yeah..i watched ECW every week so i might as well so i can see Bryan Danielson..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the only show that isn't taped is raw and the pay per views so it will be taped and i will watch it but my question is whats gonna happen when nxt ends cause im sure it will be an elimantion but that will last like what 9 weeks at the most so whats gonna happen when that ends will they just stop that till the next season or are they gonna have a womens verison

and vince stop ruining shows like ecw you bought it brought it back and turned it to trash you suck vince im sure your gonna do the same to tna if you ever buy it out ur gonna bring on tna stars and mock them and then fire them just like you did to the wcw wrestlers

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is NXT going to be live or pre-recored?

More than likely pre-recorded. ECW was, Smackdown is, Raw is the only live show (other than PPVS)

BQ, I dont think so.
    BQ2, I doubt it-i dont think it looks interesting at all. It looks like a spin off of that Tuff-Enough nonsense they did 4-5 years ago.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pre-recorded just like ECW
    BQ- ya he tries to imitate a lot of other superstars like jericho, THE rock....
    BQ2- i dont think so i cause the reason i watched ECW was because of its name the ECW factor
    now that its gone i wont have the same interest towards NXT

More than likely pre-recorded. ECW was, Smackdown is, Raw is the only live show (other than PPVS)

BQ, I dont think so.
    BQ2, I doubt it-i dont think it looks interesting at all. It looks like a spin off of that Tuff-Enough nonsense they did 4-5 years ago.

mastersmartjason
    Yes, it will be pre-recorded.. the pros don't have time to stay with the rookies.. they have live shows, appearances and brands to worry about

BQ: nah
    BQ2: I'll watch the first couple of them to see how it is.. I'm sure it will be like Tough Enough

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information