Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone in Canada gotten an iPhone legally unlocked from the Rogers network?

Now that Canada has Fido, Rogers, Bell, Telus and Virgin all supporting the iPhone it would be really swell if there was a way to unlock the phone (for use on any of the networks) without the hassle of jailbreaking/unlocking.

It's my understanding that technically any of the companies could unlock a phone if Apple allowed them to and that Apple allows companies overseas to unlock phones. So who's preventing the unlocking in Canada, the carriers or Apple and how does one get their phone unlocked (without jailbreak/unlock)?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was not successful in getting my Rogers network locked iPhone from the network provider, I got the remote unlocking service from SuperUnlockCodes.com this method of unlocking an iPhone was safe, simple, affordable, quick and permanent. It didn't require a jailbreak too. You too can have a try with it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information