Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile sucks, they totally screwed me and I want a new provider, which ones the best?

Ok so I've had my cell phone for almost 2 years (it'll be 2 years this March) and my cell phones battery broke 4 months ago. Meaning it only works when hooked up to the charger, then it'll only last for about 30-40 minutes off the charger before it dies on me. I go to the T-Mobile store, and they tell me that I had to wait until March before I could get a new phone, otherwise I'd have to pay full price. The crappiest phones they showed me were like $200, and I'm talking the phones were real garbage. Meanwhile all the phones I wanted were like $400-600. So I realized, it only costs $200 to get out of my contract and like $100 for a new phone provider contract, with a brand new phone (this was something that took place 4 months ago). Meaning I'm saving between $100-300 bucks. Anyone know of a GOOD provider that doesnt try and screw their costumers??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where does a phone company "draw the line" on early upgrades - They pretty much have to stick to their dates, although if you have been a customer for many years, most will give a little wiggle room - I'd try calling T-Mobile, ask to talk to customer retentions - Since you are only a month away you might get some satisfaction if you tell them you want to cancel your contract to go to a different provider.

Your other option, go on ebay, you can probably find a replacement battery for your phone for around $10-$15, shipping.included.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information