so this girl who i used to be rlly good friends with is acting rlly nasty and has been, recently she apologized but this is what she has done...

1. messaged me saying "i hope tht you die fucking ___, my present boyfriend, who is her best guy friend, (im fourteen and weve only kissed :P so obvi tht is ridiculous)
2. said tht i was a slut and a whore and who knows what else.... and tht i was a crazy bitch who wld never change.
3. called my fave boots "hooker boots" cuz they have a heel.
4. said i let my boobs pop out and have no ass, but tht hers and her besties' are "real". (she is srysly a stick and has nothing if tht matters and i never let anything show at all)
5. she posted pics with her and her friend pretending to be a slutty version of me and passed around stuff saying how much of a slut i am.
6. she apologized saying tht she didnt realize i wld tke offense.... (as if? who wldnt right?)

i rlly am not like any of the htings she said, and even her friends told her to leave me alone, as did my boyfriend.... would u forgive her, since she apologized saying she felt terrible?