Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Joey

What should I get Mac or XP?

What's better in performance Mac or Windows XP? (ex.Games, music, graphic work)

gx256789
    Windows xp because it has more games for it.

shelly
    dont get vista it sucks

get a Mac. theyre just better overall =]

andrewrost3241981
    Mac is better than Windows at music and graphic work, but does not have nearly as many games as Windows. That being said, I think Linux is better than either Mac or Windows.

Ddp
    Windows xp is probably the most productive operating system in the world. So far it's better than Vista. Vista still has problems. XP can do a lot of things for you as long as you have a good video card and a good amount of RAM.

Wifeyy :]
    Vista

For real.

♥○♦♣♠☺☻♥
    id say mac.they dont make xp anymore now its vista.with mac u can create ur own video games and such..really cool!!

The Great Poomba
    The answer is.... depends. If it's a windows application it will probably run better in windows. If it's a mac application specifically it will probably run better on a mac. If it's third party, it really depends on the machine itself. Now-a-days the performance is about the same since macs run on intels. Personally I would go with whichever interface you like better and whichever one supports the applications you want. I personally prefer PCs because they're cheaper and I can do everything and more that I can do with a Mac. Also, generally games come out for PCs first and then Macs later if at all.

People that say Macs can't get viruses or hacked are total morons. I challenge any of them to post their IP address and we'll see how secure they feel.

Ohms
    For games, graphics, etc. I'd prefer the Mac. For work and business, XP. I have XP and there's no special software included for graphics or anything like the Mac has.

JDM213
    iMAC
    ...well, i just got the imac and i absolutely love it because i have two kids and iphoto is great for organizing and ordering prints. it's a lot sleeker looking too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information