who do you want to the person that saves her? And do you think a new storyline will be created from it?

I know I've probably said this before that I don't want Sam and Jason to be the heroes in another story but I've changed my mind slightly. I think that it would actually be a great thing if Sam were the person to save Kristina. Btw,I don't want this to be a JaSam deal because I'd like it to be a solo event just for Sam. I honestly believe Jason couldn't do her any help or good as Sam's been through other beatings, kidnapping, etc and he never did anything but physically rescue her. He's never dug deeper during those times and just went about business as usual.

Sam got the tar beat out of her by Bill Munroe when she was scamming him and she didn't have one single soul to help save her from those beatings. Sam may play tough chick and yes she was wrong for scamming Bill, but getting abused the way she was gave her nightmares and those memories really freaked her out, like it would do to any woman. I don't think Sam ever dealt with those issues. All we saw was Amelia seeking vengeance for her father's death.

I think that it would make for a great (and yes sad) story if Sam were to find Kristina and save her from Kiefer's brutal beating. Sam may have memories of when she was beaten and then fights back for Kristina like no one did for her back then. I just think it would open the opportunity for Sam to help Kristina and herself. I think Sam seeing her kid sister being abused by a worthless jerk would really kick something into gear emotionally for Sam that I would like to see her deal with. I wouldn't want Jason to be a part of a story like this because it should be just about Sam and of course Kristina. I think it would be great if Sam and Kristina, along with Alexis all handle the emotional issues with everything together as a family. Sam didn't have a family back when she was being abused so she didn't have a support system. She's got that now and I'd love for the Davis girls to have the lionshare of this story be about them. Just my thoughts for the storyline.

I really think we would all love to just assume that Sonny would just go kill Kiefer with his bare hands but sadly, I don't see that happening as Sonny is currently in enough trouble. He wouldn't be able to do one ounce of good to Kristina from behind bars.