Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Carly L

i love football im a awsomr thrower but people are asses and wont let me play?

i might be a girl but im better than most boys at my school and im the strongest girl there but everyone is like no u cant play football with us ur a girl was like what ever

jake C
    go for it! what do you have to lose? and just because your a girl it doesn't mean you shouldn't get a chance. i play football and trust me if a girl was brave enough to try out and good enough to play for us i'd welcome her just like any guy out there so go for it!

DJM
    dont let the boys push you off the field they are just mad that they dont have the talent you have force them to let you play even better try out for the team at your school if they have one girl or no girl you shouldnt be told you cant play football cause you are a girl go out there and have fun playing ball and give the boys hell good luck

denidowi
    Go, Moo cow!!

Well, just to throw it all in an even further different light from Moo's, I beg to differ that I wouldn't like you playing any tackle game with the boys either - whether you were on my side or on the opposition; it is just not right or fair because guys, of course, don't really want to tackle girls. They like to play rough in these games, and tough, and they shouldn't have to be thrown around mentally, like that, by having to cope with a girl playing on the field - doesn't matter if she's better than the whole bang lot of them, guys will often want to play hard, and don't want to do that with a girl.

moo_the_conqueror
    You don't throw a football, you kick it.

You too can Bend it like Beckham

music mends
    for school? or period? it was the same way for me. i played baseball for years, and was the number one hitter in the league. but the school wouldn't let me try out because i was a girl. it's not fair. try to set up a protest and see if they will let you play!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information