Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Blairrrr

If i buy a Nokia N900 overseas will the sim card and network work here in Australia?

i am looking at buying a Nokia N900. i live in Australia, but apparently they are not being sold here. i am going to buy one overseas, and im just wondering will i be able to get a network here and also will an Australian sim card fit in it? never bought a phone overseas and i would just like to make sure, before spending $600+. thanks

Unregistered
    Hi yes your Nokia n9000 mobile will work in Australia only if it is unlocked one..Else if the phone is locked to some other GSM sim in other country then until you unlock it you can't use it in Australia ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like Unlocking4u.com here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ....After unlocking it you can freely use it with any GSM sim...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information