Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Melanie~

Anyone remember phone chat line called Talk Salad?

It was based out of los angeles and you could leave voicemail messages like a chat So, someone would post a voice message and then people would add on responses. It was like a voice bulletin board

Unregistered

Link Talk Salad

Yes... I loved Talk Salad! I had a lot of erotic fun sending & receiving sexy messages. I especially loved the sound effects you could use on them. Met some great women that way & hooked up with a few. I wish it was still around!

Unregistered
    Yes it was great was on the one in Indy we had big get togethers picnics wish they had something like that now

Melanie:)
    I remember it... interesting I was Melanie on Talk Salad. Anyone remember Danny? He was all into Howard Stern. He was cool

Unregistered
    I also remember Judy.. Greg the guy that made the whole thing.. I didnt like the administrators

RobKincaid

Talk Salad Indianapolis (317) 791-8787

I own the Talk Salad Program and we are trying to relaunch it and yes I was at the get togethers with several people, Alot have passed on since then like Stormy and Mrs. W just recently and several others. Please try our other services,

Studio 55, 712-432-2211 and we do have a message board so say hi.
    I used to have a (317) to Studio however the cost was eating us up.
    Anyhow.. Thanks for remembering..

Rob
    Customer service
    (317) 644-4999 press option 2 if you have any questions!

RobKincaid
    Danny passed away back in 2011..

Unregistered
    There were 2 Judy's The one Judy I still talk too.. The "Other" Judy doesn't call the phone lines anylonger.

Unregistered
    Very sad to hear that Danny passed away. IIRC he was younger than I was. I actually went to go meet him at the gas station that he worked at in Garden Grove. I liked him so much I would have dated him but he had a girlfriend and he thought I would just dump him eventually. He was like the perfect guy to me... funny and caring. Makes me sad.

Unregistered
    Very sad to hear that Danny passed away. IIRC he was younger than I was. I actually went to go meet him at the gas station that he worked at in Garden Grove. I liked him so much I would have dated him but he had a girlfriend and he thought I would just dump him eventually. He was like the perfect guy to me... funny and caring. Makes me sad. 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information