Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    psycho_lycious
    he would be for overthrowing this corporate controlled/serving government. if you read a history book,and about what the founding fathers fought for,and why they created the bill of rights,and constitution-you would clearly see-that our current government and president are exactly what they were against. they abhorred too much executive power and corporate interests over individual interests.

cantcu
    It is funny every time I hear a Republican say that they are the party of Lincoln!

Lincoln was a Whig when in the House. When elected to the presidency he was a Republican, which was actually the fore-runner of today's Democratic Party, NOT Republican!

I don't think Lincoln would want to attack another country!

$700 Billion? I don't know. I doubt if he could even fathom that amount of money!

Lincoln was a very non-compromising president, so I don't think he is one who would want to say for the sake of saying them. However, I am not sure if he could comprehend that he was instant talking to 100 Million people!

Wiki say's this:

"Historians have concluded that he handled the factions of the Republican Party well, bringing leaders of each faction into his cabinet and forcing them to cooperate. Lincoln successfully defused a war scare with the United Kingdom in 1861. Under his leadership, the Union took control of the border slave states at the start of the war. Additionally, he managed his own reelection in the 1864 presidential election"

ladytoobusytotalk
    He would be mad as @#$@!

Crabby McCrabberson
    I don't know.....what if unicorns and lephrechauns could vote....would they vote for Obama or McCain......what would a unicorn think about the war in Iraq......do lephrechauns favor gay marriage?....because of the whole rainbow thing?....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information