Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

need help with a 22r toyota engine?

I have a 93 toyota pickup that i sit for awhile because of the engine was knocking pretty bad, i recently bought a 94 toyota pickup that was wrecked with a rebuilt 22r engine and transmission. I want to switch engines but im a little scared on marking everything with the hoses and stuff. Is there a way online that i can find pictures or blueprints on the engine and what every part is and hoses and were they go just so i don't run into anything wrong. Ive looked online and cannot find any pics or blueprints of what the parts are and were the go.. Please help.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 100% honest advice is m8 if you cant do it without the help of the internet you wont do it at all and you will come stuck mechanics don't like working on jobs after people have made a mess so you may find yourself real stuck dude, its best to get someone to do it for you engines can be very tricky even tha simple looking ones,

Also your search may be too defined to find anythink on the net, it won't cost a hell of a lot for a mechanic to do it in his spare time..

hope this advice will help you..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information