Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ABC Corporation will film five global TV spots, each with A-list celebrities,...

...in the next month for its new? ABC Corporation will film five global TV spots, each with A-list celebrities, in the next month for its new "I'm In" campaign, aimed at making the brand appear more hip. Pop music star Justin Timberlake is said to be in discussions about recording a jingle or appearing in the campaign, which will kick off in the USA on Sept. 29. The ads will be filmed in 10 languages and appear in 113 countries. Which of the following can be assumed from the previous information?

Unregistered
    ABC Corporation will film five global TV spots, each with A-list celebrities, in the next month for its new "I'm In" campaign, aimed at making the brand appear more hip. Pop music star Justin Timberlake is said to be in discussions about recording a jingle or appearing in the campaign, which will kick off in the USA on Sept. 29. The ads will be filmed in 10 languages and appear in 113 countries. Which of the following can be assumed from the previous information?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information