Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anybody ever heard of the school Academy of Couture Art in California?

I was looking for a fashion school to attend in CA and came across this one. I have not read anything about the school or saw any reviews written about it on the internet? Has anybody ever been to this school? I was thinking about FIDM in Irvine, CA too though!!

Rachel N.

Re: Has anybody ever heard of the school Academy of Couture Art in California?

Quote Originally Posted by Erica M View Post
    I was looking for a fashion school to attend in CA and came across this one. I have not read anything about the school or saw any reviews written about it on the internet? Has anybody ever been to this school? I was thinking about FIDM in Irvine, CA too though!!

I'm currently studying there and I think it's probably the best choice. I've noticed that many students transfer from many of the other CA Fashion schools to ACA because of dissatisfaction with the other fashion schools. The techniques you learn here are amazing. There's actually a separate Major for Pattern Making and For Fashion Design. No other school in the US offers that so I think it's pretty awesome! Just Check it out! You can call and just take a look at the school.

Erin BabbleDT
    I am a student here, and I really enjoy it. The classes aren't easy, but they are small and you get a lot of time and attention from the staff. I had a bit of background in fashion, but instruction here is really helping me to understand what goes into quality garment construction. I am going for my BA in Pattern Design, but I may stay for the Masters Program because I see what can be accomplished here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information