...SUPERIOR? Why is it we have so many people from many differing cultures who come here to Britain and Europe and America for a better chance in life ,but many of whom disrespet and condemn the culture and people that has taken them in?..a prime example is the Muslim migrants in the UK from what are no more than 3rd world countries, many of whom on arrival and once citizenship is gained proceed to be hateful,racist and disrespectful to the land that took them in....they say we are inferior and godless and our culture and way of life is wrong and immoral, but with the same hand these people swan around in designer labels,use the latest mobile phones,laptops,internet etc etc, these items are part of our culture,Britain is the cradle of industrialisation and we are a secularised country that has moved on from the mass opium for the people religious beleifs that many of these cultures practice with vigour and hate at times..all i know is that we in Britain/Europe and America devised the mobile phone,internet,computer,internal combustion engine and designer labels....si are these people that selectivley despise and disrespect our cultures and ways of life not just the biggest hypocrytes and hateful racist losers on the planet?
RE: I feel no guilt personally for any wrong doings my ancestors may have done hundreds of years ago,i however acknowledge this and would say it was wrong, but it does not mean we owe the world a living....It is like meeting a 20 year old from Germany and blaming them for what Hitler and the nazis done 60 odd years ago...its not on and its ridiculous....what is it they call it liberal gulit... liberal rubbish more like...these countries have had plenty of time to sort themselves out...Germany and Britain and all Europe was flattened 60 years ago...we got over it!