I need help with my five-paragraphed (introduction, three body paragraphs and conclusion) essay about how the two poems, "Nothing Gold Can Stay" by Robert Frost and "Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan, discuss a loss of innocence, which is due by Wednesday, April 7th, 2010. Please help me write it!

Introduction: I want to discuss how both poems were written, why were they written, and a brief biography of both poets. I need help in this------if there is any website that gives all of this information.

Body Paragraph #1: I want to explain what the poem, "Nothing Gold Can Stay" by Robert Frost, means. I know it, but if you'd like to add anything, it would be great!

Body Paragraph #2: I want to explain what the poem/song, "Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan, means. I need help in this------if there is any website that gives the analysis of the poem.

Body Paragraph #3: I want to discuss the connections and their similarities in their messages between the two poems, "Nothing Gold Can Stay" by Robert Frost and "Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan. I think I can write this myself if I get the meaning of both poems, but if you want, you can give me some suggestions to put in this paragraph.

Conclusion: I want to connect both poems to the world. I think I can write this myself if I get the meaning of both poems and the third paragraph written, but if you want, you can give me some suggestions to put in this paragraph.

Please help me! I have an idea of how to write the essay but I don't know how to put it on paper in a well-mannered way. I hope this is not a lot of work for you all, I'm really sorry if it is, but when it comes to writing essays and analyzing deep poems, I just break down. If you also know a website that people can help you with writing essays, moreover, all school work live for free, that would be just great.