Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ummm...yes?
    but why would you want to?
    its going to cost you a lot of money to call using your US phone
    I have verizon and its extremely expensive to call or text back home while in jamaica.
    when you get there, just buy a digicel phone for like $30 and then by a digicel card with minutes on it for 1000JMD (a little over $10) and use that. you will spend way less money purchasing a phone then using your phone. at the end of your trip, sell the phone at the airport, barter with a local, or keep it for your next trip.

ummm...yes?
    I have verizon and its extremely expensive to call or text back home while in jamaica.
    when you get there, just buy a digicel phone for like $30 and then by a digicel card with minutes on it for 1000JMD (a little over $10) and use that. you will spend way less money purchasing a phone then using your phone. at the end of your trip, sell the phone at the airport, barter with a local, or keep it for your next trip.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...yes?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I have US Cellular is there a way I can use my Blackberry in Jamaica?

Please only answer if it is a yes!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...yes?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...yes?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...yes?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...yes?

ummm...yes?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...yes?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information