I don't know if everyone knows who Bill Heard is ,he owned several GM dealerships all over the country . well wednesday at his Orlando store ,all of his employees came to work as usual and were told to go home they were closing the doors of all of his stores corporates gave them their checks and someone told them they better cash them immediately because the bank accounts were being frozen .from what I heard on the news today some of the employees asked if their jobs were at risk they were told "not to worry everything was fine" and yet come wednesday they were lay ed off .My question is is it legal for them to do what they did ? shouldn't they have been honest to their employees and for warned them so they could have at least been prepared a little that they were going to be jobless? maybe some of them could have went to another dealership and applied for a job or any work place to look for work,I know jobs are hard to find and I would bet a lot of these people have worked for him for awhile ,and have families to take care of ,can these people sue him ? I also heard he was in a lot of trouble for tax evasion and other government ,crimes. I think eh was unfair and if he goes to jail it's all good but what about the people he screwed up??.... no I don't know anyone that worked there ,I just feel horrible for the 2,700 people who just got slapped in the face for trying to make a living and ended up working for an a**