Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Jassie

My brother-in-law touched me inappropriately?

This is long, but plz read it and help me out, I'd appreciate it, thanks...

I was lying on sofa in our front room, falling asleep and had blanket over me. Heard brother-in-law come in and my little 3yr old cousin who was playing in the room was there aswell and he picked her up and started playing with her, then he came over and threw her on me and she was laughing and screaming and trying to get off me, you know how kids play and stuff, and he was tickling her while she was on top of me and I could feel her arms and legs kicking against my body. And I'm sure I felt some parts of my body being squeezed :| Like my breast and thigh area no lie... I swear down I was so freaked out, I was under the blanket so I was a little confused as to what was going on, plus I would NEVER EVER have thought for him to do something like that, never in my whole life... My sister is happy with him, and our whole family gets on really good with each other, and me and him joke around and stuff, normal brother-sister stuff. I'm 22 and he's about 28. Eurgh it made me feel so sick. So yeah when I felt like I was being touched inappropriately I shouted, "Oi get her off me, I'm trying to sleep! :@ " and he was laughing and stuff (laughing with my little cousin, trying to make it look like he's just playing with her?) My little cousin got off, and I pulled blanket over my face hoping he'd go away, but he picked her up and threw her on me again, probably about 2 more times, and the 3rd time I swear I felt my inner thigh being proper squeezed o.O Sicko!! That pissed me off sooo bad so I shouted again for both of them to GO AWAY 'cos I'm trying to sleep...! Then he had to go anyway 'cos my sister was calling him in upstairs. So see the thing is it's not like the house was empty, my sisters and mom were all at home but in different rooms. I was lying in the living room and the TV was on aswell, and my little cousin was innocently playing with her toys on the floor. And the strange thing is when I felt my breast being touched (eurggh) I got like this deja vu kind of feeling, like it had happened before, and it came back to me then I remembered ages ago once I was taking my little cousin off him and he tried to touch it, it was very subtle but I remember it! And when him and my sister came to our house yesterday I felt like slapping his face, but like everything was normal (obviously) and I had to go somewhere with them and on the way home, my sister was talking something about bug chubby women (I'm big and chubby, but she wasn't talking about me) and her husband said, "Yeah so they have a good body, nice big body" and my sister was just like, "What are you mad, lmao they're FAT?!" I got a feeling the comment he made about the big women having nice bodies was being directed to me somehow, or was I being paranoid? It made me feel so sick yukkk I feel soooo violated I dunno what to do, I mean I'm so grateful it was nothing too major, something worse could have happened so I'm grateful for that, but I'm really pissed off at myself, 'cos usually I don't take shit off NOBODY and I should have broken his bloody hand there and then :@ and also, I dress modestly so I can't have been giving off any randy signs, and I'm pissed off at that dog 'cos who the hell does he think he is trying to pull something like that off with ME in MY OWN house *slap slap* and then act normal, and eeeeeurgh he makes me so sick. I dunno what to do, should I just forget it? I wanna sort him out! He can't think it's ok to do that and get away with it, especially in our family/culture/tradition/religion (we're conservative Pakistani Muslims). Eurghh dog dog dog, I feel so damn violated man There's no way I'm gonna tell my sister (his wife) 'cos I don't want any sh!t happening to her relationship with him, they've been married for about 6years and been trying for a baby for so long, and no way am I telling my mum or sisters or brother, plus it's not like it was something sooo major that I need to cause such a big scene 'cos if I tell them I KNOW it will cause big sh!t to happen, that these kind of thoughts are even present in the household... And I don't wanna tell my best mate 'cos it's too embarassing, and she's had the same kind of thing happen to her in her own marriage (long story) so I don't want it to bring up bad memories and stuff for her. Should I just forget it? I mean there's no telling if he's gonna try to do something like this again, sicko! Plz advise, and thanks for your time and help, I really appreciate it honestly, God bless xx
    Lol thanks Lightbulb xx
    Eric C, three words for you... GFY.

emeraldisle2222
    You will need to move out of his way faster in future.
    And make sure to keep your knickers on even if you are under the blankets.
    Sounds as if he was looking for a grope.
    Be careful. x x.

fozzy
    try to ignore it if its gonna cause problems but if he does it again tell one of ur close family members

just_c0wb0y
    no if you don't want to tell anyone , but you do want to put him on the spot , here is what you do , you wait until both your sister and him are in the same place , and you just kind of say damn why do my thighs have the bruises like someone has squeezed them , that should be enough to make his heart skip a beat esp if you look at him when you say it ,

Eric C
    I think you should write a short form of this, pretty long details...A lot of Muslim people do this..sick...you should warn him and then leave the Islamic religion. The Islamic religion is a pack of lies, and its adherents treat their women like s**t.

Alaska Boi
    report him if he didn't have your consent ..well that's my advice anyways

you take care ok its a horrible world out there

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information