It's not even fun to argue with people who have can't draw a supply and demand graph but talk about economics like they know something.

Of course, understanding the concept of value is by far the best thing I have ever learned. If people actually understood that concept, our economy would increase its productivity very much.

I minored in economics with a 97% avg, so it's not a difficult subject to master. I am not smart. My IQ is 98, which is in the average range of 90-109.
The concept of value is amazing. Not that I learned that explicitly in economics, but I use all my economic knowledge (countless textbooks and old classics memorized and understood 4,000 total pages) and I find that I am always placing my value on things. My value is the important part. Markets are efficienct during perfect competition and if there is not perfect competition, the market will not allocate resources efficiently because the good will be underproduced and average total cost will be too high. See, it sucks because people think it's just theoretical.
tariffs are bad....