Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to unlock my Blackberry Bold 9000 for free?

hi i need a way to unlock my phone is there any way i can do it for free and not have to pay money i heard of the over sea thing and calling at&t if so please give me the exact things to say to the represenative and if you odnt know please give me a way to unlock it for free. one more thing can a verizon store owner unlock my phone hes a friend?

Unregistered
    I was not able to get a free unlock for the mobile model that you have specified.The network provider offers unlock if all their terms and conditions are satisfied..mainly they will check whether you are the owner of the phone,whether you have completed the contract period,why you need the unlock etc...I am not sure whether your friend can unlock the phone because each locked Blackberry has a unique unlock code and also it varies with each locked carrier.If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Blackberry mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.Be careful with it...
    I suggest you can approach a third party unlock like unBBlock.com and get your Blackberry Bold 9000 unlocked permanently at low cost and also the unlock process is done at a short span of time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information