Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HxC

y do u emo haters make fun of Emos? we r the nicest ppl u will ever meet & do

not whine,or crave attention...? or act angsty, but we do bcuz we r really depressed & bcuz of are experiences in life we wear our pain w/ pride & honor & would rather feel pain than nothing at all.

Who agrees? And place ur reasons for being depressed. As we all know depression doesn't feel that bad & can overcome it in 10 min.

Salvador
    because kids who dress or act 'emo' typically do it for attention. They act immature and crave that attention, but if I was to ask "whats wrong", they would say "leave me alone I'm in pain"
    Life can't be that painful kids.
    There are far worse situations you could or should be in to cause the pain you think you suffer.
    Because someone doesn't like you doesn't give you a good reason to dye your hair black and wear your 12 year old sisters jeans.

Your depression fuels jokes kids.

Crying Katie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkvmATJN-KI

attention whore

Roxel
    Go die emo poser troll. I mean, I hate emos, but I hate people like you even more.

I would like you to turn emo for one day just to see how it feels like. Maybe after you cut yourself a few times, you might realize that there is nothing cool about being emo.

Hoyman
    go cry emo kid.

Morrissey
    I thought Emos were supposed to be intelligent?
    Why don't you try writing properly if you want to make a cogent and salient point?

nudgewing
    I have emo friends and im fine with that they r really nice!

WingS of IcAruS
    The only reasonable explanation for this is linked bak to the bullies own insecurities. In Any case, someone who is making fun or picking on someone else is doing it because they are not comfortable with themselves. Or, they are starved for attention. I use to be an emo hater when i was young and dumb. I was a close minded punk who didnt care about the world outside my box. Then i grew up and realized that this world is bigger than just me and my feelings. So i opened my mind and started to except people for who they were, and not for how they dressed or acted.

Red and Dying
    haha..lol..wtf..most real ''emo'' kids don't say their emo..it's just a stupid trend which will die soon..hell it has almost die already.To be honest you are a poser just look at name..it yells poser

shani
    no one agrees with you kid.

there are so many situations in the world for people to be truly depressed and down-trodden about.
    i have a uncle who doesn't have money to pay for his daughter's MRI scan and shes seriously ill, we all have to pay him for it, and he feels ashamed of himself for having no employment when its not his fault.
    right next to huge suburban houses there are children with skin stretched tight over their rib-cages, starving malnourished children.

so kid, stop being depressed if your parents are not buying you the latest nokia phone, or making you do your homework instead of letting you go out to watch a movie. you are just seeking attention.

deal with life, showing pain and suffering in such a shallow way stops you from feeling truly human. its shallow and pathetic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information